- This event has passed.
Boolean Power Search
February 18 @ 2:00 pm - 2:30 pm
So much talent is missed by recruiters due to the searches they use on job boards, Linkedin and even their own database. Good searching is a skill few pay much attention to. I will share with you how to apply deductive logic to find top contenders that your competitors and clients cannot.
- The basic principles of Boolean search (let start with the basics)
- Biggest mistakes made by recruiters in their searches
- How to read a job spec to write a search string
- Recruiting your client to help refine you researching
- Refining searches and the benefit of multiple searches in one location
This session has now passed.
Talent Builder members can find a recording in the LIVE Archive.