- This event has passed.
Linkedin: Direct Communication
11th November 2020 @ 2:00 pm - 2:30 pm
The majority of profile views on Linkedin (2% of the users are responsible for 65% of the page views) are with the intent of creating dialogue. Whether you are sending Inmails, messages or invites you want to get their attention. Most messages fail. 82% of Inmails from UK recruiters are not accepted/responded to.
- Invitation strategies – to personalize or not?
- Sending messages to prospects (candidate and client)
- Using Inmail and messages to increase response rates
- Follow up and what to do if someone doesn’t reply
- Taking communication off-platform and booking calls