- This event has passed.
Linkedin: Profile and Presence
10th November 2020 @ 2:00 pm - 2:30 pm
Your Linkedin profile is your brochure and landing page for the 660 million people on Linkedin. Creating a good presence starts with making sure that your profile clearly communicates – who you are and what you do. Looking at the profiles of consultants every day I know just how poor many of them are.
- How to build a sticky Linkedin profile that engages with your audience
- Walking through the key elements of a good Linkedin profile
- Using media to provide additional resources for your profile’s visitors
- Personality and authenticity – be the real you
- Creating your own Linkedin profile action plan
This session has now passed.
Talent Builder members can find a recording in the LIVE Archive.