- This event has passed.
The Hidden Job Market
29th October 2020 @ 2:00 pm - 2:30 pm
When I first started working in executive search, we would talk to prospective candidates about the hidden job market. 75% of all job moves happened behind closed doors, through people’s network. Getting in with a networked search consultant gave them access to the invisible job market. The better, juicier roles that weren’t dead men’s shoes. It still exists. Somehow recruiters stopped talking about it. Probably because of social media and Linkedin.
- What is the hidden job market?
- How do we become aware of the jobs that aren’t being advertised and given to agencies?
- What can we do to get involved and win this work?
- Common objections and how to deal with them
- Creating an invisible job hunt plan
This session has now passed.
Talent Builder members can find a recording in the LIVE Archive.