Writing Linkedin Updates to Attract Customers
June 30 @ 2:00 pm - 2:45 pm
Linkedin is full of noise. Lots of updates, observations, virtue signalling and opinions could the stream. Few updates get much attention or traffic. Yet everyone is told, keep doing it – push out your content and it will happen. No it won’t. Content on it’s own just adds to the noise. Get your context right and your audience will grow.
- Finding your voice and being authentic
- Knowing your audience and being relevant
- Showing your situational fluency in your updates
- Writing with impact to make it easy to digest
- Linkedin in hints and tips